The hype created around Web 3.0 is not all hoaxes; Web 3.0 transformation in various sectors and verticals is as real as possible.
Businesses and industries are two major sectors that will see a massive change and growth in how they deal with their cards, both online and offline.
It’s a mere difference in the name but vast regarding usability, operational abilities, and functionalities.
Before we dive into how you can prepare your business to continue thriving after Web 3.0 gets launched full-fledged, let’s see the fundamental differences between Web 2.0 & Web 3.0:
How can you gear up your business for Web 3.0?
Let’s take a look at quintessential ways to transform your business for Web 3.0:
1. Intelligent marketing
With Web 3.0, businesses will flourish and make informed decisions. More data comes with more insights, and strategically putting it together will help end-users get only relevant information.
Demandbase is a real-time targeting and personalization platform for B2B. They track users’ journeys in real-time to provide them with the most relevant and essential information within the first layer/ a few clicks.
Such tools and platforms will be used widely to track users’ behavior and predict their mindset.
2. Transparency and Privacy, can’t take them for granted
In brand-client collaborations or cross-team communication, make policies to maintain integrity and transparency throughout the hierarchy.
Web 3.0 works on the concept of data decentralization, so only privacy-driven operations will ensure data security.
That will give users the power over their information and how much they wish to share with the world.
3. Communication is the key, even in Web 3.0!
The change from Web 2.0 to 3.0 will impact many sectors, but ultimately, everything boils down to one robust community of people.
No matter what changes, people’s way of thinking, shopping, and networking will evolve as much as the new tech lets them.
So, building communities and taking people with you through your journey will never be out of fashion.
Your community will be the true reflection of your brand, no matter when it was created, in Web 2.0 or 3.0!
4. A modern tech stack is a must!
“As of 2021, 952.8 million accounts of people were breached; that is, one in every five people. ”
This figure is of the time while we are still in the world of Web 2.0, where data is centralized.
Technology evolves faster than humans. Keeping your web presence secure during data decentralization can be highly challenging.
Hence, using the latest technologies that don’t leave any loopholes in maintaining security is highly crucial.
Web 3.0 transformation across industries
- Customer loyalty programs and intuitive shopping will enable users to shop at their own term’s convenience, that’s rewarding and trustworthy.
- Integration of AR/VR experiences and voice assistants will help users try products online and provide a better customer experience in general.
- Web 3.0 will enable remaking electronic health records (EHRs) that started traditionally in Web 1.0. Transferring tons of data from conventional databases to a new, decentralized database is what we are looking at in Web 3.0.
- Through telemedicine, the healthcare sector will be able to widen its reach to even remotely located places where people are deprived of good medical facilities.
- Blockchain technology of Web 3.0 will change the way healthcare systems maintain ledgers and books of accounts. Distributed ledger system will be introduced, relying heavily on blockchain technology.
- Just like Web 3.0 transformation is revolutionary, 3D business models will be revolutionizing the manufacturing industry with the help of Web 3.0.
- With web 3.0, the industry will witness a wave of automation. Be it keeping data in production spreadsheets of CAD; it’s all going to be automated and advanced with new technology.
- Distribution and management are two difficult things for giant events, and IBM blockchain has claimed to achieve that feat using Web 3.0 in vaccination drives.
- The supply chain industry will work on blockchain technology. Hence there will be multiple tokens to execute any and every task in a decentralized network.
Web 3.0 transformation is no magic wand that you swirl and get results in an instant; it is a process that sits well with a new wave coming with the Internet.
Businesses are used to dealing with what all Web 2.0 has offered so far, the features, online payments, rapid deliveries, and more.
Molding all the processes and people towards futuristic technologies and methodologies can be challenging, but it is worth the hassle because Web 3.0 is the future!
We take pride in helping our clients transform their existing systems into sustainable solutions for a brighter, busier, and better future!
Engineering4 min read
TensorFlow vs Pytorch vs Keras might sound foreign to you now, but these frameworks are the future for all of us! Ba...
Engineering11 min read
Building an AI system is different from traditional computer programming, where software doesn’t automatically improve ...
Engineering5 min read
“Artificial intelligence (AI) is expected to contribute USD 15.7 trillion to the global economy by 2030.” – Dataprot ...
Receive articles like this in your mailbox
Sign up to get weekly insights & inspiration in your inbox.
2500 people are reading this blog every week