Now and Next for Building Materials Industry
Gain access to our exclusive research for building materials executives to uncover important trends, actionable insights, and monetizable opportunities to unlock the growth for the next decade backed by real facts and experiences.
North American market size to cross USD 67 billion during 2021-2026
BM Executives predict increased M&A activity to diversify business
What’s Inside :
The “Industry Brief” contains carefully curated insights for all the leaders and decision-makers in the building materials industry. As the executives predict M&A activities and expansion of offerings and product portfolios to reduce risks, we have provided the trends and actionable opportunities that are rising in the industry for the executives to plan their moves. We have given the answers to help them think, rethink, and reshape their strategies to improve agility and resiliency.
- Top 10 disruptions and challenges due to pandemic
- Major external factors fuelling market growth
- Top potential gains due to industry consolidation
- Key benefits from supply chain integration and digital transformation
- Key sustainable practises being adopted by the industry
- Top 10 actionable opportunities that you need to start delivering on