- Work with Us
Sr. SEO ExecutiveFull Time, Ahmedabad, India
Rapidops Inc. is one of the fastest-growing digital products and software companies in the USA. At Rapidops, we’re passionate about enabling companies and individuals to thrive in their work. We partner with leading companies of all sizes and shapes to help transform their businesses and industries with our advanced digital products, software, and services. Our products touch millions of lives daily, solve tough problems, and help to make the world a better place. And there is a lot more to build and transform.
About the Role:
Salesmate CRM, a Rapidops SaaS product, is one of the most advanced and award-winning sales engagement platforms that enable businesses to organize their sales processes, automate customer engagement, and grow their revenue using cutting-edge technologies such as cloud, distributed computing, machine learning, and data analytics. Salesmate is being used by 4000+ businesses, and it is growing rapidly into an industry-leading AI-powered sales enablement platform.
We are looking for someone who embraces openness, teamwork, and innovation. You should be passionate about learning and solving challenging problems with content creation, content marketing, and driving organic traffic and leads. You should be keen to work with a range of people and different teams to discover how to generate, engage, and convert leads, as well as educate and delight existing customers using relevant and insightful content. Your main duties include conducting various link building activities, marketing the content by reaching out to other publishers, and getting it published on high-quality sites.
- Ability to identify SEO problems or inhibiting factors, diagnose the root cause and devise effective intervention.
- Handle all content marketing activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to generate more quality leads.
- Manage the entire SEO process that includes website structure, technical SEO, keyword analysis, meta tags, titles, traffic analysis, and rank optimization etc.
- Coordination with other teams for SEO implementation.
- Deep understanding of building organic traffic and improving SERPs.
- Work closely with content writing team. Content writing skill is a plus.
- Build and maintain relationships with industry partners for content marketing.
- Outreach for placing content on relevant websites and publications.
- Keep an eye on the market, monitoring and reporting on industry trends, hot topics, etc.
- Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing website traffic through organic search listings.
- Research and identify URL architecture, page errors, content and navigational issues, and other factors that impact the technical performance of a website.
- Work heavily with SEO tools, especially Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Moz, and SEMrush etc.
Requirements and skills:
- Bachelors or Masters in Marketing, Mass Communication, or Advertising preferred, but not mandatory.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing and executing SEO strategies.
- Ability to showcase success using various SEO & link building techniques.
- Expertize in using , Google Analytics, and Google Search Console.
- Understanding of market, competitive landscape, and target audiences and translating them into insightful content.
- Clear understanding of SEO principles and algorithms.
- Past experience of working on platforms like HARO, ProfNet, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM & CMS platforms.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Can work independently or in a cross-functional team.