- Work with Us
Sales Development RepresentativeFull Time, Ahmedabad, India
Rapidops Inc. is one of the fastest-growing digital products and software companies in the USA. At Rapidops, we’re passionate about enabling companies and individuals to thrive in their work. We partner with leading companies of all sizes and shapes to help transform their businesses and industries with our advanced digital products, software, and services. Our products touch millions of lives daily, solve tough problems, and help to make the world a better place. And there is a lot more to build and transform.
About the Role:
As a sales development representative you’ll be responsible for identifying, qualifying, and closing sales opportunities through servicing inbound sales requests and outbound prospecting for our highly loved CRM product – Salesmate. You’ll have the opportunity to develop and drive overall sales performance.
- Learn and become an expert on our fastest-growing CRM product, Salesmate, and how it can help other businesses to grow.
- Source new sales opportunities utilizing inbound and outbound sales channels – cold calls, emails, chat, social reach out.
- Record leads and prospect activities in CRM to ensure efficient lead management
- Research, qualify, and close the opportunities and be a champion at every stage of the sales lifecycle.
- Provide high-quality product demos and keep excelling at the game.
- Engage with the product engineering team to deliver intelligence on client needs and complex sales scenarios.
- Consistently meet or achieve activity goals and quota attainment.
- Represent Salesmate at conferences, events, and meetups and be a Salesmate ambassador.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of experience in selling SaaS (Software as a Service) products.
- Experience selling to the global region, preferably North American or European businesses.
- Experience in the full-cycle sales process, from lead generation to product demos and on-boarding new users.
- Technically proficient and understand how people use CRM. Bonus points if you’ve used a CRM yourself.
- Must be fluent in verbal and written communication in English.
- Open to work in rotational shifts as part of the North American and European sales team
- Able to understand/explain concepts and ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-growth, high-reward environment.
- Competitive, self-motivated individual with a strong desire to win.
- Hungry, positively aggressive, curious, and creative in addressing every aspect of professional development.
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member.