Rapidops blends domain knowledge, truly cutting-edge technologies and data science to craft
successful products and services that solve real problems, delight customers and rewards the
- We are a digital product development company focusing on highly scalable, innovative and meaningful solutions.
- We partner with progressive companies of all sizes to deliver solutions for their users, customers and stakeholders.
- We are a team of seriously talented designers, developers, thinkers, and makers who believe in delivering the best.
- We keep challenging each other to improve our skills to make impactful digital products which have world-class quality and delight.
- Our commitment to delivering with utmost satisfaction makes us their first choice for the digital partner.
About the Work:
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
- Ready to provide urgent support and able to communicate with the client directly
- Able to handle/resolve a technical issue on live sites or server.
- You’re based in Ahmedabad or plan to shift here in the nearby future.
- You have at least 1.5 – 4 years of proven experience in WordPress Theme/Plugin customizations
- You have experience in developing a theme from scratch.
- You have to work with Git, BitBucket, API integrations.
- You are able to handle site migration and setup on servers (AWS, Cloud, cPanel, etc)
- You are able to work on other platforms.(BigCommerce, Shopify, 3dCart, LightSpeed,etc.)
- You have good knowledge of CSS/HTML/SAAS/SCSS and customizing current HTML/CSS
- You are really good at written and verbal English.
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- You have the ability to work independently or in a cross-functional team.
- You have the ability to organize and prioritize workload in order to meet necessary deadlines.
- Able to work with geographically dispersed teams.
- “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary.
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
- You believe in delivering back to the community and you do contributions toward it.