- Work with Us
UI UX DesignerFull Time, Ahmedabad, India
Rapidops Inc. is one of the fastest-growing digital products and software companies in the USA. At Rapidops, we’re passionate about enabling companies and individuals to thrive in their work. We partner with leading companies of all sizes and shapes to help transform their businesses and industries with our advanced digital products, software, and services. Our products touch millions of lives daily, solve tough problems, and help to make the world a better place. And there is a lot more to build and transform.
About the Role:
As a UI/UX Designer you will be presented with the important opportunity to innovate by studying and researching project challenges, cultivate curiosity, ideate and collaborate with talented crossfunctional minds, design the right things (using design thinking principles with an emphasis on user testing), and design the things right. You would collaborate with other designers, researchers, technologists, and business stakeholders to craft meaningful experiences for our customers through thoughtful design.
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences across our website and applications. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Perform visual design/interaction design creating and implementing user interfaces.
- Develop high fidelity wireframes and clickable prototypes in a clean, well structured, and easily navigable format.
- Work collaboratively with developers and other designers to build scalable solutions to improve the user experience.
- Work with stakeholders to determine requirements and delivers fully functional, secure and engaging digital solutions.
- Work with engineering teams to collaborate on solutions and ensure final designs are developed according to specifications.
- Create lasting, effective partnerships with our engineering, product, and business teams to find elegant and practical solutions to address design challenges.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Incorporate user feedback, design best practices, and business understanding into effective designs.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Contribute to team standards for “what is good experience design” and design quality, including keeping our UI design pattern library up to date.
- You’re based in Ahmedabad, or plan to shift here in nearby future.
- You have 3 - 10 years of experience in designing and prototyping user interfaces for websites, responsive web applications.
- You have demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio and keen sensitivity to user-system interactions.
- You have proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- You have experience of creating process flows, user flows, prototypes, highly detailed wireframes and high-fidelity mockups for early-stage ideas and complex web (enterprise and mobile) applications.
- You have good knowledge of color theory, typography layout and UX/UI design.
- You are up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- You have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS development.
- You have proven ability to work in a fast paced, highly responsive agile team with rapidly evolving requirements and architectures.
- You can meet deadlines and deliver best results within given timeline.
- You are dedicated, result-focused, flexible and creative.
- You are a self-motivated and strong collaborator, with the ability to manage expectations and conflicting needs.