Rapidops blends domain knowledge, truly cutting-edge technologies and data science to craft
successful products and services that solve real problems, delight customers and rewards the
- We are a digital product development company focusing on highly scalable, innovative
and meaningful solutions.
- We partner with progressive companies of all sizes to deliver solutions for their users,
customers and stakeholders.
- We are a team of seriously talented designers, developers, thinkers and makers who
believe in delivering the best.
- We keep challenging each other improve our skills to make impactful digital products
which have world-class quality and delight.
- Our commitment to delivering with utmost satisfaction makes us their first choice for the
About the Work:
- Work with technical team to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the
- Create in-depth documentation explaining different business logics and coding library.
- Must be very proficient in creating Data flow diagram, Flowcharts, Use-case diagram, E-
- Must be able to explain complex business logics in technical documentation
- Write easy-to-understand user manual, installation guide, online help and developer
guides for our GitHub open-source projects.
- Coordinates internal, cross-functional technical reviews and updates documentation as
appropriate prior to releasing products.
- Help managers to define the necessary documentations checklist for individual products.
- Revise, edit, or update instructions, technical information, and frequently asked
questions as necessary. Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts
that increase users understanding.
- Determines the clearest and most logical way to present information and instructions for
greatest reader comprehension and writes and edits technical information accordingly.
- You’re based in Ahmedabad, or plan to shift here in nearby future.
- You have at least 2 – 4 years as a Technical Writer with excellent technical writing skills
specially for web based products.
- You must be computer engineering or computer science graduate (B.E., B. Tech., MCA,
M.Sc. IT, etc.)
- You are really good with written and verbal English.
- You must be have strong software learning and documenting skills and drive assigned
projects with ownership.
- You should be good at technical documentation including product guides, product note,
technical manuals, software product descriptions, release notes, user manuals and
design documents for various products.
- You must have good knowledge of technical writing tools and should be able to provide
suggestions to managers for improving the quality of documentations.
- You have capability of verifying accuracy, completeness, consistency and maintainability
of technical content by reviewing content against builds and/or internal releases
- You have ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- You have experience of working on international projects
- You have analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- You have ability to work independently, or in cross functional team.
- You have ability to organise and prioritise workload in order to meet necessary
- Able to work with geographically dispersed teams.
- You’re familiar with Jira or other process management tools that help make our jobs
easier and more productive.
- “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary.
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
- You believe in delivering back to community and you do contributions toward it.
Interested candidate can send their resume on email@example.com or contact us on 9099793087
for further details