- Work with Us
Technical LeadFull Time, Ahmedabad, India
Rapidops Inc. is one of the fastest-growing digital products and software companies in the USA. At Rapidops, we’re passionate about enabling companies and individuals to thrive in their work. We partner with leading companies of all sizes and shapes to help transform their businesses and industries with our advanced digital products, software, and services. Our products touch millions of lives daily, solve tough problems, and help to make the world a better place. And there is a lot more to build and transform.
About the Role:
We are searching for an innovative Technical Lead to join our company. You will be responsible for providing technical direction and leadership in regards to the design, development, and deployment of solutions within our customer base. As a technical lead you have to come up with innovative solutions for business and technical problems, create and maintain technical specifications, as well as anticipate and act upon issues that arise, providing alternate approaches and solutions, communicate decisions clearly, and set the standard for highest quality of work.
You will provide technical leadership for the team and keep team members focused in attaining sprint objectives and long term project goals. You will make significant contributions to software architecture planning and requirements refinement.
- Develop standards, policies, procedures and practices to ensure systems, services and applications meet company needs, and maintain the documentation for department project specifications, project plans, timelines, etc.
- Collaborates with the architect to define the technical roadmap for the project, provide design and technical governance, and dictate technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
- Provide technical and/or project management direction to determine feasibility and resource requirements of releases; coordination of work on projects with other departments; planning, scheduling and monitoring of projects to ensure accurate and timely completion; and ensure timely issue resolution and communication/follow up to end users.
- Works closely with architecture to ensure decisions meet long term enterprise growth needs.
- Complete appropriate documentation for technical designs, processes engineering, and project decisions.
- Build tools and patterns to accelerate development and delivery.
- Research and implement new technologies and solutions to enhance current processes, security, and performance.
- Mentor and coach team members related to architecture, design, development, build, deployment, and maintenance of systems.
- Troubleshoot and debug complex issues, and identify and implement solutions.
- You’re based in Ahmedabad, or plan to shift here in nearby future.
- You have 5 – 7 Yrs of experience delivering SDLC solutions using ITIL / Agile / XP, or similar methodologies including 4+ years of experience as a full stack software engineer, developing and supporting complex web applications.
- You have 3+ years of experience in a technical leadership role, leading company-wide architecture, product development activities and development processes.
- You are well versed in application design, development, automated testing and delivery in an agile environment.
- You are familiar with software configuration management/build processes.
- You have the ability to document the existing environment and develop the strategy and tasks to prepare for changes to the design, describing the technical functions, as well as the business functions involved.
- You have the ability to generate technical roadmaps.
- You have the ability to train and mentor team members.
- You have the ability to accurately investigate and document the details of the current and future system.
- You have the excellent analytical and technical problem solving skills
- You have the experience working with Agile methodologies and tools
- You have demonstrated strong leadership skills.
- You have demonstrated initiative, flexibility, and ability to adapt to changing priorities and work environments.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills including the writing and presenting of presentations around testing strategies and best practices.
- You have the ability to work in a cross-functional and cross-domain environment and drive discussions with various leaders across the company.
- “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary.