- Work with Us
Sr. WordPress DeveloperFull Time, Ahmedabad, India
Rapidops Inc. is one of the fastest-growing digital products and software companies in the USA. At Rapidops, we’re passionate about enabling companies and individuals to thrive in their work. We partner with leading companies of all sizes and shapes to help transform their businesses and industries with our advanced digital products, software, and services. Our products touch millions of lives daily, solve tough problems, and help to make the world a better place. And there is a lot more to build and transform.
About the Role:
Rapidops is looking for a talented WordPress developer to create and manage the WordPress sites. You will be responsible for both backend and frontend development including implementation of WordPress theme and plugin as well as migrating and managing the site on client’s environment.
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Developing and customizing WordPress theme and plugins based on the design provided
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Work with Production and Staging server (AWS, Google Cloud, cPanel, etc)
- Work with Git, BitBucket, GitLab repository.
- Complete site migration on the server including database and source files.
- Expertise in WP Plugin Integration (Woo Commerce, WPML, Membership plugins, ACF, Event Manager, WooCommerce, Gravity form, Contact form, etc)
- Expertise in WordPress Custom Theme Development and Plugin Development
- Expertise in Theme Customizations, WooCommerce & Payment Gateway Integrations, API integrations.
- Strong understanding of database technologies and SQL Optimization
- Experience in developing responsive design websites based on the available disign file in PSD, Figma, Sketch
- Understands WP architecture and knows how to perform database and code optimization for WordPress
- Strong understanding of responsive web design techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- Understand the requirement of the client and communicate directly as per their requirement.
- Ability to handle and manage mulitple projects simultaneously