Rapidops blends domain knowledge, truly cutting-edge technologies and data science to craft successful products and services that solve real problems, delight customers and rewards the risk takers.
- We are a digital product development company focusing on highly scalable, innovative and meaningful solutions.
- We partner with progressive companies of all sizes to deliver solutions for their users, customers and stakeholders.
- We are a team of seriously talented designers, developers, thinkers, and makers who believe in delivering the best.
- We keep challenging each other to improve our skills to make impactful digital products which have world-class quality and delight.
- Our commitment to delivering with utmost satisfaction makes us their first choice for the digital partner.
About the Work:
- Research and write marketing assets such as customer case studies, buyers guides, and special consumer offers guides to hit aggressive daily and weekly deadlines.
- Create content that performs well in search, on social, and other channels.
- Fair understanding of SEO and SEO tools and strategies viz. keywords, metadata, tags etc.
- Write in a variety of styles and formats considering the theme, subjectivity and targeted audience.
- Strong communication skills to understand the content requirements of various stakeholders across the organization and liaise with various personnel to develop and deliver content.
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies.
- Coordinating content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and other activities.
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance.
- Have a solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
- You’re based in Ahmedabad or plan to shift here in the nearby future.
- You have at least 1 – 2 years of proven experience.
- You have experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- You have experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
- You have a functional understanding of HTML and CSS.
- You have the ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- You are really good at written and verbal English.
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- You have the ability to work independently or in a cross-functional team.
- You have the ability to organize and prioritize workload in order to meet necessary deadlines.
- Able to work with geographically dispersed teams.
- “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary.
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
- You believe in delivering back to the community and you do contributions toward it.