Rapidops blends domain knowledge, truly cutting-edge technologies and data science to craft successful products and services that solve real problems, delight customers and rewards the risk takers.
- We are a digital product development company focusing on highly scalable, innovative and meaningful solutions.
- We partner with progressive companies of all sizes to deliver solutions for their users, customers and stakeholders.
- We are a team of seriously talented designers, developers, thinkers and makers who believe in delivering the best.
- We keep challenging each other improve our skills to make impactful digital products which have world-class quality and delight.
- Our commitment to delivering with utmost satisfaction makes us their first choice for the digital partner.
About the Work:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manage day-to- day operational aspects of a project and act as single point of contact for any customer escalations
- Works with other departments to coordinate interdepartmental activities in order to ensure that Rapidops Solutions Pvt. Ltd. meets customer expectations.
- Resolves problems as needed to ensure that customers receive prompt, efficient service in accordance with company policies.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Executing & monitoring the complete Release Management workflow, Gathering lessons learned & executing close procurement
- Examine new innovative ways of working and propose cost effective solutions utilizing best practice and that deliver improvement
- You’re based in Ahmedabad or plan to shift here in nearby future.
- You have at least 8 – 10 years experience including 3+ years as Project Manager. You can talk in detail about your experience and challenges you faced while releasing any product.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills (fluent in English mandatory) with an ability to influence people at all levels
- You have the ability to initiate/manage cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects with tight deadlines
- You have proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- You have experience working in an international environment, with western cultures the especially USA
- You have strong experience in a management/leadership role
- You have solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development, web technologies and mobile app development
- You have excellent client-facing, people management, and internal communication skills
- You have advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- You have the ability to work independently or in a cross-functional team.
- You have the ability to organize and prioritize workload in order to meet necessary deadlines.
- Able to work with geographically dispersed teams.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Jira, Confluence and other project management tools.
- Preferred Certification: Certified Scrum Master, Project Management Professional (PMP)
“That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary.
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
- You believe in delivering back to the community and you do contributions toward it.