- Work with Us
Project ManagerFull Time, Ahmedabad, India
Rapidops Inc. is one of the fastest-growing digital products and software companies in the USA. At Rapidops, we’re passionate about enabling companies and individuals to thrive in their work. We partner with leading companies of all sizes and shapes to help transform their businesses and industries with our advanced digital products, software, and services. Our products touch millions of lives daily, solve tough problems, and help to make the world a better place. And there is a lot more to build and transform.
About the Role:
As a Product Manager at Rapidops, you will be on the frontlines of creating and setting requirements and criteria for new requirements and initiatives. You will be investigating issues, asking questions, and validating assumptions with the goal of understanding the problems that need to be solved. You will work closely with the Product Owner to plan roadmaps and prioritize engineering backlogs.
In this role, you will meet with various stakeholders to assess current product capabilities, define relevant problems, document requirements and write user stories for the requirements and initiatives. You will work cross-functionally with product, design, engineering, and our customer-facing teams enabling them with data and narratives about the customer journey.
Are you someone with a get-it-done attitude and see problems as opportunities to innovate? Do you value curiosity, diversity of thought, experience, expertise and sharing success? If your answer is yes, Rapidops is a place where you can achieve your career goals.
- Partner closely with Product, Design, Customer Success, and Business Operations to drive impact through the product lifecycle.
- Develop objectives and metrics, ensure priorities are data-driven, and balance short-term and long-term goals.
- Develop deep analytical insights to inform and influence product roadmaps and business decisions and help improve the consumer experience.
- Provide detailed documentation of research insights, change recommendations, and product decisions.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrate data graphically, and translate complex findings into written text and presentations.
- Translate the product vision into a set of detailed, comprehensive workflows, change impacts, and product requirements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, product management, UX/UI and technical leads to define and detail product features and capabilities in sufficient detail to inform developers.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to build and maintain product roadmaps.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders, regarding product development status and progress.
- Evaluate potential product enhancements or changes to determine business benefits and costs.
- Use customer data and analytics to identify product opportunities.
- You’re based in Ahmedabad, or plan to shift here in nearby future.
- You have bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, Information technology or an equivalent combination of relevant education.
- You have 2 – 4 years of experience as a business analyst, product analyst, research analyst or similar role, with a consumer-centric approach.
- You have a proven track record of identifying research opportunities that focus on outstanding business outcomes and solve business needs.
- You can develop deep analytical insights to inform and influence product roadmaps and business decisions and help improve the consumer experience.
- You have proven success record in developing, building and executing first-in-class digital products.
- You have demonstrated ability to define metrics for product areas, understand the right questions to ask and push back on stakeholders in the face of ambiguous, complex problems, and work with diverse teams with different goals.
- You can organize, to create order out of chaos, and to convert vague direction to actionable solutions.
- You have excellent documentation and technical writing skills.
- You are detail oriented with strong oral and written communication skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you are curious and adaptable.
- You can work independently and taking ownership of given tasks.
- You are a self-motivated and strong collaborator, with the ability to manage expectations and conflicting needs.