- Work with Us
Project LeadFull Time, Ahmedabad, India
Rapidops Inc. is one of the fastest-growing digital products and software companies in the USA. At Rapidops, we’re passionate about enabling companies and individuals to thrive in their work. We partner with leading companies of all sizes and shapes to help transform their businesses and industries with our advanced digital products, software, and services. Our products touch millions of lives daily, solve tough problems, and help to make the world a better place. And there is a lot more to build and transform.
About the Role:
- We are a digital product development company focusing on highly scalable, innovative and meaningful solutions.
- We partner with progressive companies of all sizes to deliver solutions for their users, customers and stakeholders.
- We are a team of seriously talented designers, developers, thinkers and makers who believe in delivering the best.
- We keep challenging each other to improve our skills to make impactful digital products which have world-class quality and delight.
- Our commitment to delivering with utmost satisfaction makes us their first choice for the digital partner.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manage day-to- day operational aspects of a project and act as single point of contact for any customer escalations
- Works with other departments to coordinate interdepartmental activities in order to ensure that
- Rapidops Solutions Pvt. Ltd. meets customer expectations.
- Resolves problems as needed to ensure that customers receive prompt, efficient service in accordance with company policies.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Executing & monitoring the complete Release Management workflow, Gathering lessons learned & executing close procurement
- Examine new innovative ways of working and propose cost effective solutions utilizing best practice and that deliver improvement
- You’re based in Ahmedabad or plan to shift here in nearby future.
- Minimum 3 years of experience dealing with foreign client and managing team. Minimum of 7 years of total experience in software development. You can talk in detail about your experience and challenges you faced while releasing any product.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science like, B. Tech., B.E., MCA, B. Sc. (IT)
- Certified Scrum Master or PMI-Certified Associate Project Manager
- Hands on experience working with Jira, Basecamp, or other major project management tools
- Exceptional people management skills
- Good technical understanding
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills (fluent in English mandatory) with an ability to influence people at all levels
- You have the ability to initiate/manage cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects with tight deadlines
- You have proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Able to work with geographically dispersed teams.
- “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary.
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
- You believe in delivering back to the community and you do contributions toward it.