- Work with Us
Power BI DeveloperFull Time, Ahmedabad, India
Rapidops Inc. is one of the fastest-growing digital products and software companies in the USA. At Rapidops, we’re passionate about enabling companies and individuals to thrive in their work. We partner with leading companies of all sizes and shapes to help transform their businesses and industries with our advanced digital products, software, and services. Our products touch millions of lives daily, solve tough problems, and help to make the world a better place. And there is a lot more to build and transform.
About the Role:
As a Power BI Developer at Rapidops, you will be responsible for the development and administration of BI tools along with complete knowledge of the BI system. The main duty of a Power BI developer is to convert raw data into meaningful insights through interactive and easy to-understand dashboards and reports. As a team member you have to be involved in planning, designing, and developing Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehouse solutions that enhance analytics and reporting capabilities. These efforts create value for the company by significantly altering internal processes or bringing new technology to bear in important business activities. You must be proficient to work on a wide number of tasks including reporting, creating dashboards, building data models, analyzing datasets, building reports, and complete the administration of the Power BI tool. This role is for someone who is passionate about developing innovative analytics solutions to help organizations drive strategic business outcomes and to enable data-driven insights. You will be responsible for client delivery, complex solutioning, and knowledge management.
- Design, build and maintain an Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) architecture to ensure that the corporate data warehouse is accurate, scalable, performs efficiently and is available to the business as necessary with key focus on supporting reporting and dashboard needs.
- Develop and maintain ETL processes using multiple technologies include Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and other scripting languages.
- Validate and transform data extracted from structured and unstructured data inputs, databased and other repositories, using scripts and other automated capabilities, logs and queries, as required.
- Develop and Maintain OLAP cubes and other data warehouse structure using technologies to include Microsoft SQL Service Analysis Service (SSAS).
- Design, create and optimize complex queries for data extraction, transformation and load (ETL) processes.
- Work with Business and Functional Analyst in an iterative and agile methodology to deliver reports, dashboards and data.
- Develop, manage, schedule and document data operations and tasks, including extraction, movement, loading, archival, security, back up and aggregate table creation.
- Build complex data sets to meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with product, data and design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and to support their data infrastructure needs.
- Connect to multiple datasets to bring all of the relevant data together in one place and create reports that provide a consolidated view of the different sources. And creation of advanced visualization like heat maps and many others.
- Using Microsoft Power BI publisher for Excel, to take snapshots from insights in Excel, like PivotTables, Charts, and ranges and pin them to dashboards in Power BI.
- Has good command over SQL Queries and should be able to write high performant queries
- Has good command over MS SQL Database Server