- Work with Us
Motion Graphic ArtistFull Time, Ahmedabad, India
Rapidops Inc. is one of the fastest-growing digital products and software companies in the USA. At Rapidops, we’re passionate about enabling companies and individuals to thrive in their work. We partner with leading companies of all sizes and shapes to help transform their businesses and industries with our advanced digital products, software, and services. Our products touch millions of lives daily, solve tough problems, and help to make the world a better place. And there is a lot more to build and transform.
About the Role:
We are seeking a motivated and energetic artist to join our company as a Motion Graphics Artist. As part of our creative team, you create video content and assets for use across a wide variety of media, including social media, mobile platforms, and emerging media. You work with a larger team of creative professionals, supporting company goals and media initiatives, meaning that a collaborative mindset is an absolute must.
As a Motion Graphics Artist you should have a proven record of designing beautiful illustrations, user interfaces, and brought them to life in a broad range of media like website design, presentations, email communications, and video. You are versed in programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma and equivalent programs, as well as knowledge of current visualization techniques. You should have a deep understanding of popular trends in graphic design across several target audiences.
You will work closely with different stake holders in creating rich visual stories that educate, entertain, and inspire others about our company.
- Execute all aspects of digital video production, including story concepting, providing guidance on scripting/timing, shooting/screen capture, editing, creating motion graphics, incorporating sound, music, and photographs.
- Execute deliverables through all phases of production (storyboard, animatic, design and illustration, motion, and final product).
- Lead creation or assist with all aspects of production for various types of video content: product demo, customer and partner testimonials, events montages, corporate branding/overview pieces, video blog posts, etc.
- Responsible for the look and tone of video content in alignment with brand messaging.
- Produce work that expresses a knowledge of design, typography and animation, with a high level of creativity and new ideas.
- Craft motion UX behaviors, systems and animations that orient, guide, and add delight for customers.
- Produce motion studies for user flows, leadership presentations, and quickly iterating on multiple design solutions.
- Manage and maintain prompt, thorough, professional communication with all team members and stakeholders.
- Manage multiple tasks at the same time and support the greater team with motion graphics and video editing expertise.
- Soliciting feedback from internal stakeholders on look and feel and adapt designs accordingly.
- Maintains awareness of new creative trends in design and digital media and a creative sensibility that extends across content genres.
- You’re based in Ahmedabad, or plan to shift here in nearby future.
- You have at least 2 – 4 years as a Motion Graphic Artist or 2D Animator with excellent technical skills.
- You are really good with written and verbal English.
- You have good knowledge of 2D animation, and computer-generated animation.
- You are a creative storyteller with presentation abilities
- You have a strong sense of editorial timing and direction
- You are proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- You have analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- You have ability to work independently, or in cross functional team.
- You have ability to organize and prioritize workload in order to meet necessary deadlines.
- Able to work with geographically dispersed teams.
- You’re familiar with Jira or other process management tools that help make our jobs easier and more productive.
- “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary.
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
- You believe in delivering back to community and you do contributions toward it.