Rapidops blends domain knowledge, truly cutting-edge technologies and data science to craft successful products and services that solve real problems, delight customers and rewards the risk takers.
- We are a digital product development company focusing on highly scalable, innovative and meaningful solutions.
- We partner with progressive companies of all sizes to deliver solutions for their users, customers and stakeholders.
- We are a team of seriously talented designers, developers, thinkers and makers who believe in delivering the best.
- We keep challenging each other improve our skills to make impactful digital products which have world-class quality and delight.
- Our commitment to delivering with utmost satisfaction makes us their first choice for the digital partner.
About the Work:
- Creative Animator to develop excellent motion graphic with 2D or other techniques. Your work will give life to storylines and graphics in videos.
- Read scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements
- Prepare presentations with raw designs to customers
- Develop storyboards for the initial stages of production
- Create models, drawings and illustrations by hand or electronically
- Join images with background graphics and special effects
- Ensure synchronization of frames and audio
- Participate in the editing process
- Collaborate with production crew (designers, directors etc.)
- You’re based in Ahmedabad, or plan to shift here in nearby future.
- You have at least 2 – 4 years as a Motion Graphic Artist or 2D Animator with excellent technical skills.
- You are really good with written and verbal English.
- You must have good knowledge of 2D animation, and computer-generated animation.
- You are a creative storyteller with presentation abilities
- You have analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- You have ability to work independently, or in cross functional team.
- You have ability to organise and prioritise workload in order to meet necessary deadlines.
- Able to work with geographically dispersed teams.
- You’re familiar with Jira or other process management tools that help make our jobs easier and more productive.
- “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary.
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
- You believe in delivering back to community and you do contributions toward it.