- Work with Us
JQuery DeveloperFull Time, Ahmedabad, India
Rapidops Inc. is one of the fastest-growing digital products and software companies in the USA. At Rapidops, we’re passionate about enabling companies and individuals to thrive in their work. We partner with leading companies of all sizes and shapes to help transform their businesses and industries with our advanced digital products, software, and services. Our products touch millions of lives daily, solve tough problems, and help to make the world a better place. And there is a lot more to build and transform.
About the Role:
Your primary focus will be on developing modules and user interface components for the web. You will ensure that these modules and components are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Develop new user-facing features and functionalities.
- Build reusable code, libraries and plugins.
- Optimize components for maximum speed and scalability
- Debugging and maintaining code and integrations
- Developing and customizing web applications adhering to industry standards, and best practices.
- Stay up to date on the latest coding strategies, best practices, trending methodologies and troubleshooting, and tactical technologies useful to our environment.
- You’re based in Ahmedabad, or plan to shift here in nearby future.
- You have strong understanding of features and utility functions of jQuery.
- You have good understanding of web markup tools including CSS3 and HTML5.
- You have excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- You have experience with front-end build tools including Grunt and Gulp.js.
- You are proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitHub, BitBucket, Mercurial, SVN, etc.
- You have basic knowledge of ES6, Angular, React and similar frameworks.
- You understand API integration.
- You have knowledge of WordPress, Magento, BigCommerce or any other ecommerce platform is a plus point.
- You have excellent problem-solving and communication skills.