- Work with Us
IT RecruiterFull Time, Ahmedabad, India
Rapidops Inc. is one of the fastest-growing digital products and software companies in the USA. At Rapidops, we’re passionate about enabling companies and individuals to thrive in their work. We partner with leading companies of all sizes and shapes to help transform their businesses and industries with our advanced digital products, software, and services. Our products touch millions of lives daily, solve tough problems, and help to make the world a better place. And there is a lot more to build and transform.
About the Role:
Focus to hire commercial (sales, marketing etc) and Software developer, Frontend developer, Backend developer, Quality analyst, Data Scientist, roles.
Develop and maintain strong business partnerships with hiring managers; Understand their pain points, motivations, business context, and the roles required to build their teams.
Identify, engage, and select the best candidates for company required needs.
Use creative sourcing techniques to tap and build diverse candidate pipelines along with facilitating world class candidate experiences.
Be a trusted adviser to hiring managers on bias, interviews, and hiring process.
Conduct in person, video, and phone interviews.
- High attention to detail with people and process. You’re able to pick up on nuance, ask excellent questions and plan accordingly. You understand why the details matter when it comes to a person’s experience of a service.
- 1+ years of experience in in-house and/or agency recruitment specifically from IT industry only..
- Passion for taking a human-centred approach in everything you do and providing a stellar candidate experience.
- Strong knowledge and no stranger to sourcing techniques (x-ray to LinkedIn) and innovative ideas of how to identify, approach and engage the best and diverse candidates.
- Genuine curiosity about people and their careers. A desire to listen more than talk.
- A highly organised approach. You are able to capture, maintain, organise and juggle priorities in an often chaotic environment and demonstrate excellent problem solving skills.
- A builder’s mindset and a track record of owning problems and caring about how they get solved.
- Experience building high-trust relationships.
- Comfort with a high degree of autonomy. You set your own quality bar high.
- Fluency in English; any additional language is welcome.