- Work with Us
IOS DeveloperFull Time, Ahmedabad, India
Rapidops Inc. is one of the fastest-growing digital products and software companies in the USA. At Rapidops, we’re passionate about enabling companies and individuals to thrive in their work. We partner with leading companies of all sizes and shapes to help transform their businesses and industries with our advanced digital products, software, and services. Our products touch millions of lives daily, solve tough problems, and help to make the world a better place. And there is a lot more to build and transform.
About the Role:
Rapidops looking to hire a talented iOS developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest mobile devices. To ensure success as an iOS developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
- Writing clean and efficient codes for iOS & Flutter applications.
- Supporting the entire application lifecycle from concept to design, testing, release and support
- Troubleshooting and bug fixes for applications, to ensure that codes are clean and secure.
- Recommending changes and enhancements.
- You should be writing the automated testing and building.
- You should have Experience with Git, SVN, or other version control tools.
- You should have proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for existing code, and refactoring previously written code
- You should have good communication and planning skills for preparing towards a release.
Requirements and skills:
- Swift, Objective c, Flutter Framework
- SQLite, Layout design, Information Hierarchy, Git, Cocoa touch, Debugging,
- iOS SDK, MVC Design
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with Mobile technologies and UI/UX standards
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols