- Work with Us
HTML DeveloperFull Time, Ahmedabad, India
Rapidops Inc. is one of the fastest-growing digital products and software companies in the USA. At Rapidops, we’re passionate about enabling companies and individuals to thrive in their work. We partner with leading companies of all sizes and shapes to help transform their businesses and industries with our advanced digital products, software, and services. Our products touch millions of lives daily, solve tough problems, and help to make the world a better place. And there is a lot more to build and transform.
About the Role:
As a HTML Developer, you will be a key member of the Software/Product Development Team, focusing on the creation of web user interfaces for new and existing features. You will develop ideas from a high-level description to a releasable product. You will analyze business and technical requirements, propose design alternatives, codes, and tests, troubleshoot and optimize business critical applications.
As a HTML Developer you need to have a keen eye for design and you will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
We’re looking for great attitude and approach, strong analytical skills, prior exposure to design and development, and possess a strong desire to tackle problems with creative solutions. If you love to solve problems and thrive on being challenged, we want to talk to you!
- Collaborate with Designers and Architects for carving out the right front-end architecture.
- Analyzes and understands business and functional requirements, translates into technical requirements.
- Authors and audits technical designs for features and modules. Program cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatible web pages.
- Working with the team, develops cross-platform software components with consistent design patterns for high performance, high availability, low maintenance, for internal and external use under the direction of senior team members.
- Stay up to date on the latest coding strategies, best practices, trending methodologies and troubleshooting, and tactical technologies useful to our environment.
- Implements optimizations with direction from senior leadership.
- You’re based in Ahmedabad, or plan to shift here in nearby future.
- You have 1 – 5 years of experience in developing front-end web UI applications.
- You have high level of experience with UI layouts, SASS, LESS, and the CSS GRID system.
- You have the ability to convert design specs (invision, photoshop, sketch, figma etc) into full working & pixel-perfect html5/css/jsx templates.
- You have proven ability to work in a fast paced, highly responsive agile team with rapidly evolving requirements and architectures.
- You can meet deadlines and deliver best results within given timeline.
- You are dedicated, result-focused, flexible and creative.
- You are a self-motivated and strong collaborator, with the ability to manage expectations and conflicting needs.