- Work with Us
HR ExecutiveFull Time, Ahmedabad, India
Rapidops Inc. is one of the fastest-growing digital products and software companies in the USA. At Rapidops, we’re passionate about enabling companies and individuals to thrive in their work. We partner with leading companies of all sizes and shapes to help transform their businesses and industries with our advanced digital products, software, and services. Our products touch millions of lives daily, solve tough problems, and help to make the world a better place. And there is a lot more to build and transform.
- Understanding manpower requisition from the concerned department.
- Understanding the requirement and accordingly drafting a job description and getting it approved from the concerned person.
- Sourcing candidates that match the desired skills.
- Screening the candidates by conducting telephonic or personal interviews as the case may be.
- Encouraging the employees to provide reference for better prospects.
- Arranging for technical interview and coordinating with the concerned person.
- Communicating the employment status to the applied candidates.
- Maintaining and updating the database of the candidates.
- Doing a background verification of the shortlisted candidates.
Induction and On-boarding:
- When a particular candidate is finalized and selected, giving him offer letter or letter of intent
- On joining the services, issuing appointment letter with brief working agreement or policies.
- Giving a description on the policies, procedures and culture followed by the company.
- Properly filing relevant document of the new joiners as required.
- Introducing him/her to the team and supervisor and/or manager.
- Explaining the mode of communication.
- Coordinating with the IT team to get his email id made.
HR Policies and HR Manual:
- If the company do not have an HR Manual, drafting the same for the company.
- Making or Amending the existing policies and procedures.
- Attendance and Leave records.
- Keeping a track of the attendance of the employees.
- Filing the leave forms and keeping a track of the leaves taken.
- Seeing to it that there is not much absenteeism on any given day.
- Seeing to it that no employee is irregular and if there are such people, taking corrective and/or preventive measures.
- Helping the seniors do performance appraisal in a better way by adopting better appraisal practices.
- Keeping a track on employee turnover and exit rate.
- Taking initiatives to engage the staff to their work.
- Taking the surveys in order to understand their engagement level and accordingly take actions.
- Planning events or activities regularly or on some occasions, getting those approved by senior management and implementing those.
- Handling the staff so that people are not dissatisfied with each other.
- Handling cross culture things.
- See to it that there are no groups or no dissatisfied employees.
- Other employee related issues.
- Leaves – as per the act that is applicable to you.
- Minimum salary
- PF / ESIC / medical deductions as applicable
- Other compliances
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits and career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Gather and analyze information skill-fully.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.