- Work with Us
Devops EngineerFull Time, Ahmedabad, India
Rapidops Inc. is one of the fastest-growing digital products and software companies in the USA. At Rapidops, we’re passionate about enabling companies and individuals to thrive in their work. We partner with leading companies of all sizes and shapes to help transform their businesses and industries with our advanced digital products, software, and services. Our products touch millions of lives daily, solve tough problems, and help to make the world a better place. And there is a lot more to build and transform.
About the Role:
As a DevOps Engineer at Rapidops, you’ll do the work that matters. If solving problems, building ideas, and taking responsibilities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment excites you, this is the right role for you.
Our team is seeking DevOps engineers. As a DevOps engineer, you’ll be responsible for managing our software and cloud-based infrastructure deployed at multi-national clients. We are looking for someone to write the code that automatically deploys software on hundreds of machines, configures them properly and monitors them. This could be your ticket into one of the best careers out there. You’ll learn some of the most valued development and operations skills, and all you have to do is show that you really like computers and programming… and are good at getting them to do what you want.
We’re looking for loads of aptitude, love for machines and demonstrable interest with both past and present roles. This is an extremely challenging full-time job with lots of responsibility, great challenges and cutting-edge tech exposure.
- Responsible for design, deployment, and maintenance of enterprise infrastructure, endpoint & mobility applications in a self-organizing Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Conduct POC testing and production support of virtual and physical infrastructure to include VMWare, VDI, Azure, etc. enabling an efficient CI/CD pipeline.
- Responsible for the sustainment, improvement, and upkeep of the overall compliance posture of the end user computer environment integrating SecDevOps into CI/CD pipelines for rapid application delivery.
- Apply Agile principles to deliver iterative COTS/GOTS applications while sustaining maintenance of end-point client systems.
- Ensures regulations and policies align to organizational expectations.
- May function in an advisory role providing direction to professional or technical staff and may participate with management in short and long-term planning.
- Interacts with all levels of users and analyzes vendor products, providing recommendations for implementations.
- Troubleshoots and evaluates hardware and software while coordinating enterprise roll outs, and training internal users.
- Plans and coordinates day-to-day operation and maintenance of Workspace client end-points.
- Determines comprehensive solution(s) for unusually complex system problems.
- Plans for future Workspace applications or solutions delivery based on new technology.
- Formulates plans and guides the implementation of system changes or upgrades including deployment, resource requirements, testing, documentation, integration and compliance and safety.
- Implement, manage, and troubleshoot health monitoring of servers/applications/endpoints and mobile platforms.
- You’re based in Ahmedabad, or plan to shift here in nearby future.
- You have bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, Information technology or an equivalent combination of relevant education.
- You have hands-on familiarity with the following scripting technologies:
- Automation/Configuration management using either Ansible, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Python, Ruby or PowerShell
- You are an expert in multiple CI/CD methodologies and Infrastructure as Code: Gitlab, Jenkins, CircleCI, Git, Chef, Jira, AWS CloudFormation.
- You have hands-on Experience running production applications within IaaS environment, such as AWS, Google Cloud, SoftLayer. Azure.
- You have strong background in Linux/Unix Administration.
- You have experience running service on EKS (Kubernetes).
- You have experience with Relational Databases (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle).
- You have a background in designing, deploying, monitoring, and maintaining multi-tenant architectures that can evolve with minimal time and material costs.
- You have experience in handling code deployments in all environments while constantly monitoring metrics and developing ways to improve.
- You have strong understanding of IT Management Frameworks.
- You have demonstrated ability to assume sole and independent responsibilities.
- You have the ability to keep track of numerous detail-intensive, interdependent tasks and ensure their accurate completion.
- You are a self-motivated and strong collaborator, with the ability to manage expectations and conflicting needs.