- Work with Us
Content WriterFull Time, Ahmedabad, India
Rapidops Inc. is one of the fastest-growing digital products and software companies in the USA. At Rapidops, we’re passionate about enabling companies and individuals to thrive in their work. We partner with leading companies of all sizes and shapes to help transform their businesses and industries with our advanced digital products, software, and services. Our products touch millions of lives daily, solve tough problems, and help to make the world a better place. And there is a lot more to build and transform.
About the Role:
Salesmate CRM, a Rapidops SaaS product, is one of the most advanced and award-winning sales engagement platforms that enable businesses to organize their sales processes, automate customer engagement, and grow their revenue using cutting-edge technologies such as cloud, distributed computing, machine learning, and data analytics. Salesmate is being used by 4500+ businesses, and it is growing rapidly into an industry-leading AI-powered sales enablement platform.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate content writer to join our team. Ideally, you should have spent a minimum of 1-3 years as a B2B (SaaS preferred) content writer having a basic knowledge of software industry and persuasive content writing skills. Your background and journey are irrelevant as long as you can satisfy the requirements of the role, and can demonstrate a proven track record in delivering high-quality content based on detailed research.
Being a content creator, you will be required to craft original, crisp, consistent, error-free and engaging content that reflects our mission and core expertise subtly. You are expected to write very high-quality content having consistency in communicating our core branding, philosophy, and methodology to establish ourselves as a thought leader across our offerings. You will be writing a variety of content required under inbound marketing strategy, which will be targeted at four different stages of customer life cycle i.e., attract, engage, convert and retain. You are expected to research thoroughly, gather validated ideas and come up with fresh content for any given assignment. You will be given multiple assignments that will be of different content styles and types and are expected to deliver the best results.
- The ability to create clean and high-quality content for different digital channels, a variety of customer groups and diversified content types would be a key part of this position.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends in crafting high-quality content.
- Keeping up-to-date with best practices and jargons in writing for a variety of industry related content.
- Researching on the trending topics and coming up with meaningful and appealing content suitable to our offerings and target audience.
- Thinking creatively, and writing content for below-mentioned types:
- Web content
- Case studies
- Blog posts, infographics, articles, press releases
- E-Books, Whitepaper, Newsletters, Videos scripts, Webinar presentation
- Sales and marketing collaterals
- Content for social media campaigns
- Being highly productive and able to manage multiple assignments without compromising on quality.
- Maintaining all the content depository accurately in an accessible and sharable manner.
- You will be ensuring that the content written for the websites is grammatically accurate, structurally perfect, factually flawless, and scrupulously adhering to the company’s guidelines.
- This is a complete remote position. However, we would request you to visit our Ahemdabad office once or twice a year for Rapidops Annual Event or Crucial Goal Planning Meeting.
- You have excellent command over writing in English for a global clientele.
- You have proven track record of writing and editing accurate, concise and highly readable content.
- You have an effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly.
- You have an excellent researching skill to come up with informative and innovative content.
- You have a good eye for detailing, thorough check for spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax, redundancy, coherence, and plagiarism.
- You can meet deadlines and deliver best results within given timeline.
- You are dedicated, result-focused, flexible and creative.
- You are familiar with content beautifying tools like Semrush, Grammarly, Hemingway.
- You are a self-motivated and strong collaborator, with the ability to manage expectations and conflicting needs.