- Work with Us
Business AnalystFull Time, Ahmedabad, India
Rapidops Inc. is one of the fastest-growing digital products and software companies in the USA. At Rapidops, we’re passionate about enabling companies and individuals to thrive in their work. We partner with leading companies of all sizes and shapes to help transform their businesses and industries with our advanced digital products, software, and services. Our products touch millions of lives daily, solve tough problems, and help to make the world a better place. And there is a lot more to build and transform.
- Gather intelligence from corporate executives and middle managers about needs and future growth
- Partner with application directors and creators to ensure each project meets a specific need and resolves successfully
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software, hardware and IT processes
- Compile and distribute reports on application development and deployment
- Design and execute A/B testing procedures to extract data from test runs
- Achieve audience engagement, website traffic, and revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of the marketing roadmap.
- Evaluate and draw conclusions from data related to customer behavior
- Consult with the executive team and the IT department on the newest technology and its implications in the industry
- Significant technical understanding of data frameworks, value cycles, business processes, business requirements and UAT methodologies
- Understanding of quality control methodologies
- Preparing business requirements, assessing and documenting As Is and To Be processes and delivering process flows by collaborating with clients to create artifacts (personas, epics, stories, etc.) to maximize value
- Experience of making prompt and practical business decisions
- Well versed with Agile, Lean and Continuous Delivery methodologies
- Documentation for BRD/SRS, Acquainted with flow diagrams, and project plans
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Excellent written and verbal communication at least in US English.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent problem understanding skills and proactive communication.
- 24 x 7 availability