- Work with Us
AngularJS/Node.js DeveloperFull Time, Ahmedabad, India
Rapidops Inc. is one of the fastest-growing digital products and software companies in the USA. At Rapidops, we’re passionate about enabling companies and individuals to thrive in their work. We partner with leading companies of all sizes and shapes to help transform their businesses and industries with our advanced digital products, software, and services. Our products touch millions of lives daily, solve tough problems, and help to make the world a better place. And there is a lot more to build and transform.
About the Role:
- Build modular, testable, and reusable frontend and backend modules in an innovative product line
- Design and implement value-adding functionality for users using best practices
- Analyze and interpret requirements from Architecture and the User-centered Design Team
- Ensuring high performance and test coverage for the application which are developed
- Developing application ensuring highly readable, scalable, reusable and robust code base
- Collaborate with the stakeholders, the users, the build team and other development partners to implement state – of – the – art user experiences.
- Collaborate with cross – functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
- Introduce new technologies and best practices as needed to solve business problems
- Serve as an integral member of the development team to create practical solutions in Agile/DevOps environment
- Be an expert to research and identify technical solutions
- Keep yourself updated with new releases in Angular/Node
- You’re based in Ahmedabad, or plan to shift here in the nearby future.
- You have 1 – 4 year of experience in Angular/Node.js
- You have excellent knowledge on how web applications works, know the complete lifecycle of web applications
- You have knowledge of object-oriented programming
- You have in depth knowledge of Node.js along with the internals of Node.js and how it works internally
- You have thorough understanding of Angular and its core principles
- You have expertise in REST APIs development, the document request model, and offline storage
- You have thorough and in depth knowledge of HTTP protocol and its working
- You have a hand on and implement complex Angular and Node.js applications, directives, controllers, services.
- You are familiar with modern front-end and back-end build pipelines and tools
- You have proven debugging and troubleshooting skills
- You have the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- You have a knack for benchmarking and optimization
- You have excellent knowledge and experience of backends like MySQL, CockroachDB, NoSQL and have great experience writing optimised SQL queries which are highly performant
- You have thorough knowledge and experience of implementing highly scalable and reliable background task processing system using Kafka, Pulsar Or RabbitMQ
- You have thorough knowledge and experience in developing high performance application by utilizing caching mechanism using Redis / Memcache
- You have thorough knowledge and experience of developing Microservice based applications.
- You have experience in integrating applications with other applications which are having different authentication mechanisms like SAML/OAuth2/OAuth, etc
- You have experience working and developing applications using services of cloud platforms like GCP/AWS/Azure
- You have basic knowledge of developing applications which will be executed in containers
- You have knowledge of working with Big Data technologies like ElasticSearch, Hadoop, Cassandra, etc.
- You have basic knowledge and understanding of writing unit and E2E test cases in Angular & Node.js.
- You have excellent knowledge and experience working with Git
- You have knowledge of Clean code architecture and its principles
- You are really good at written and verbal English.
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- You have the ability to work independently or in a cross-functional team.
- You have the ability to organize and prioritize workload in order to meet necessary deadlines.
- Able to work with geographically dispersed teams.
- “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary.
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
- You believe in delivering back to the community and you do contributions toward it.
- You have attitude to develop the application in right manner.