- Work with Us
Administrative AssistantPart-Time (15-20 hours), Charlotte, NC
Rapidops is one of the fastest-growing digital, data and AI companies in the USA. We are transforming the way companies grow, scale, and compete in the digital era with our modern software products and services. We are a new-generation digital company challenging the status quo and value equations with our embedded management consulting and technology delivery. We enable some of the most demanding global brands to build and run more innovative, efficient, and resilient businesses. We partner with our clients to automate operations, invent new business models, tap new market opportunities, enrich customer experiences and monetize their growing data at an unprecedented speed, scale, and economics. Headquartered in the U.S., Rapidops is one of the fastest growing companies (Inc. 5000, 2019,20,21), with 300+ employees shaping the digital future of real industries. We are growing fast, and there is a lot more to build and transform.
About the Role:
Rapidops is looking for a tech savvy part-time administrative assistant to help us manage our administrative work for related to billing, marketing and client support.
As a Administrative Assistant, you need to be able to work on multiple smaller projects together in a fast-pace environment. Given the new team and fast-growth at Rapidops, you will get a ton of opportunities learn, acquire new skills and grow as an individual.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Handle invoices and billing
- Book travel arrangements
- Order stationary, swag and office supplies
- Act as a point of contact for Rapidops
- Help in organizing office documents
- Support the team to do their best work
- Work with the team to improve operational processes
- Help with event organization and setup
- Manage local vendors and partner relationships
- Make sure no small (yet important) tasks fall through the crack
- Handle mails and shipments
- Prior experience of office assistant, virtual assistant or office admin
- Must be a computer savvy who is proficient with MS Office, Outlook, Calendar and basic internet usage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail and very well organized
- Knowledge of office management
- Ability to manage time, prioritize the work and multi-task
- Ability to collaborate with local and remote team members
Top Reasons to Join Rapidops:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to work in a global organization
- Work with focused, experienced and smartest team who is committed to the success
- Tremendous opportunities to learn and grow with the organization
- Flexible working hours
Note: Rapidops is an equal opportunity employer.