About the Role
Rapidops is looking for a talented WordPress developer to create and manage the WordPress sites. You will be responsible for both backend and frontend development including implementation of WordPress theme and plugin as well as migrating and managing the site on client’s environment.
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Generating and customizing WordPress theme and plugins.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Work with Production and Staging server (AWS, Google Cloud, cPanel, etc)
- Work with Git, BitBucket, GitLab repository
- Complete site migration on the server including database and source files.
What We Value
- Expert knowledge of WordPress (Plugin/theme development)
- Have knowledge of common WordPress plugins. (ACF, Event Manager, WooCommerce, Gravity form, Contact form, etc)
- Theme Customizations, WooCommerce & Payment Gateway Integrations, API integrations.
- Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- Understand the requirement of the client and communicate directly as per their requirement.
- Ability to work quickly and patiently as part of a team