About the Role
Rapidops is looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our product. You will work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our product easier to use.
About the Work:
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Research, design, illustrate, write, revise, and edit high quality print documentation and interactive manuals for internal team which helps then to understand how to operate and maintain the product of the company.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Synthesize complex concepts and translate them into easy-to-understand technical document
- Review documentation for an entire project to ensure validity, completeness of content and consistency with order, style and terminology standards.
- Should be able to create UML diagrams, Data flow diagrams for the product.
- You’re based in Ahmedabad or plan to shift here in the nearby future.
- You have at least 3 – 4 years of proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- You have the ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- You have the ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- You have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You have basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development)
- You are really good at written and verbal English.
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- You have the ability to work independently or in a cross-functional team.
- You have the ability to organize and prioritize workload in order to meet necessary deadlines.
- “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary.
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
- You believe in delivering back to the community and you do contributions toward it.