About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and creative Sr. UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As a Sr. UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand, applications, websites, mobile apps, etc.
- Complete product experience cycle: plan and conduct user research, design based on the results, deliver information architecture, wireframes and on-brand high-definition visual designs in an Agile product development process
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Effectively communicate product design strategy and results across the organization, building enthusiasm and appreciation for Product Designs contribution to Rapidops success.
What We Value
- 2 -7 years of experience in UI/UX design
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio (Behance, Dribbble)
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other designing tools
- Basic knowledge in HTML & CSS
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Hand on UX can contribute his/her excellence to the organization
- Excellent communication skills