About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate SEO to join our team. Ideally, the candidate should have spent a minimum of 2 years as an SEO and having an extent knowledge of progressive technologies and strong on-page and off-page skills. He should be able to create and implement ethical SEO practices that derive good results.
About the Work:
- Doing SEO for our key offerings for the purpose of lead generation and relationship building.
- Simultaneously working on multiple projects having different formats and styles keeping consistency and originality intact.
- Keeping up-to-date with best practices and jargons in SEO
- Researching the latest technology trends and coming up with meaningful and appealing content distribution ideas suitable to our offerings and customer groups.
- Will be responsible for handling social media accounts for in-house projects as well as for clients’ projects whenever required.
- Will be expected for creating and implementing effective on-page and off-page SEO practices.
- Hands-on knowledge of On-page Search Engine Optimization
- Excellent verbal and non verbal communication
- Must be familiar with Google Algorithm updates and latest trends
- Should have a proven track record of result-driven off-page SEO practice
- Should be able to handle the website in all SEO aspects
- Excellent research skills to come up with informative and innovative ideas
- A good eye for detailing, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
- Understanding of industry terminology to convert seemingly complex and technical jargon to simple and easily understandable content in layman terms
- Skilled at word skimming & paraphrasing
- Dedicated, result-focused, flexible and creative
- Familiarity with content beautifying tools will be an added advantage
- Self-motivated and ambitious with the ability to work independently and productively without supervision.
- Loyalty, reliability, honesty, and integrity