About the Role
As a sales development representative you’ll be responsible for identifying, qualifying, and closing sales opportunities through servicing inbound sales requests and outbound prospecting for our highly loved CRM product – Salesmate. You’ll have the opportunity to develop and drive overall sales performance.
About the Work:
- Learn and become an expert on our fastest-growing CRM product, Salesmate, and how it can help other businesses to grow.
- Source new sales opportunities utilizing inbound and outbound sales channels – cold calls, emails, chat, social reach out.
- Record leads and prospect activities in CRM to ensure efficient lead management
- Research, qualify, and close the opportunities and be a champion at every stage of the sales lifecycle.
- Provide high-quality product demos and keep excelling at the game.
- Engage with the product engineering team to deliver intelligence on client needs and complex sales scenarios.
- Consistently meet or achieve activity goals and quota attainment.
- Represent Salesmate at conferences, events, and meetups and be a Salesmate ambassador.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of experience in selling SaaS (Software as a Service) products.
- Experience selling to the global region, preferably North American or European businesses.
- Experience in the full-cycle sales process, from lead generation to product demos and on-boarding new users.
- Technically proficient and understand how people use CRM. Bonus points if you’ve used a CRM yourself.
- Must be fluent in verbal and written communication in English.
- Open to work in rotational shifts as part of the North American and European sales team
- Able to understand/explain concepts and ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-growth, high-reward environment.
- Competitive, self-motivated individual with a strong desire to win.
- Hungry, positively aggressive, curious, and creative in addressing every aspect of professional development.
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member.