About the Role
As a React Developer at Rapidops, you’ll do the work that matters. If solving problems, building ideas, and taking responsibilities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment excites you, this is the right role for you. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Mobex or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important. This is an opportunity to work with the next-gen tech company that is committed to investing in your growth and the team that is smart and encouraging to learn from.
About the Work:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code with proper standards.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Software engineering mindset and ability to write elegant, maintainable code, and follow engineering best practices.
- Be comfortable outside of your comfort zone – explore new tech, tackling hard problems that others struggle to solve.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Very good knowledge of state management in front-end application using Redux or Mobex
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills Nice to have
- Efficient Restful API design in node.js(express, hapi)
- Experience in continuous deployment & build optimization
- Have worked on software that is distributed as installable artifacts (not a SaaS)
- Have worked on software with a plugin system