About the Role
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms.
You will be responsible for architecting and building applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
About the work:
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React Native frameworks (such as Redux).
- Plan, architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Capability to take advantage of native APIs for deep integration of all platforms.
- Enhance the performance of an application close to a native one by removing the constriction.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles with best practices.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git, SVN or Mercurial)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools.
- Experience with unit and integration tests.
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)