About the Role
Rapidops is looking for a technical resource who is a strong team player recognized for their knowledge, technical capability, and experience in automation testing, testing tools and has a strong ability to meet delivery criteria on schedule and with high quality.
About the Work:
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Translate functional requirements and specifications into documented test plans, cases and steps.
- Identifying issues, risks and dependencies escalating and managing where appropriate.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Promote and advocate best practices within the team and throughout the business.
- Interacting and collaborating with product team to identify and understand testing requirements
- Executing multiple iterations of the test plan by running manual and automated test cases
- Automate and write test scripts in Selenium WebDriver, Appium and other tools as per the need.
- Organise the test cases such that it can have better coverage and takes less time in execution.
- Should be able to create the report for coverage and file bugs based on the failures in automation.
- Develop automation scripts for user interface, embedded components, and application software components
- Researches new products and industry methodologies and facilitates the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards
- You’re based in Ahmedabad, or plan to shift here in nearby future.
- You have at least 2+ years as a manual tester including 1 yr experience in automation.
- You can talk in detail about your experience of manual & automation testing and challenges you faced while releasing any product.
- You have experience with Python/Java scripting language
- You are really good with written and verbal English.
- You have good knowledge on Test Case preparation, review & execution, Defects review and management
- You have demonstrable experience in SDLC methodology such as waterfall, SCRUM, or agile methodologies.
- You have hands-on experience in Testing Web/Mobile/Database applications.
- You have analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- You have ability to work independently, or in cross functional team.
- You have ability to organise and prioritise workload in order to meet necessary deadlines.
- Able to work with geographically dispersed teams.
- You’re familiar with Jira or other process management tools that help make our jobs easier and more productive.
- “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary.
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
- You believe in delivering back to community and you do contributions toward it.