About the Role
Rapidops is seeking a motivator, a disciplinary dynamic individual who makes ends meet. One who will be responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating digital projects according to predetermined timelines, budgets and goals.
- Manage project development from initiation to closure.
- Be accountable for project results along with project leadership.
- Work with stakeholders to achieve a high-quality project ensuring clients satisfaction.
- Be laser-focused on scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget, and timing.
- Maintain a project schedule to identify when each task is to be performed.
- Clearly, communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Act as a mediator between the client and internal team.
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life-cycle.
- Track and report project milestones and provide status reports to project leaders.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills
What We Value
- 5+ years of experience in project management.
- Enthusiasm for project management in a creative environment.
- Familiarity with User Experience / Interface design and process.
- University degree in business, management or related field.
- Familiarity with project management tools and software.
- Demonstrated leadership within a diverse team of people is a plus.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills.