About the Role
Rapidops blends domain knowledge, truly cutting-edge technologies and data science to craft successful products and services that solve real problems, delight customers and rewards the risk takers.
About the Work:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manage day-to- day operational aspects of a project and act as single point of contact for any customer escalations
- Works with other departments to coordinate interdepartmental activities in order to ensure that
- Rapidops Solutions Pvt. Ltd. meets customer expectations.
- Resolves problems as needed to ensure that customers receive prompt, efficient service in accordance with company policies.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Executing & monitoring the complete Release Management workflow, Gathering lessons learned & executing close procurement
- Examine new innovative ways of working and propose cost effective solutions utilizing best practice and that deliver improvement
- You’re based in Ahmedabad or plan to shift here in nearby future.
- Minimum 3 years of experience dealing with foreign client and managing team. Minimum of 7 years of total experience in software development. You can talk in detail about your experience and challenges you faced while releasing any product.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science like, B. Tech., B.E., MCA, B. Sc. (IT)
- Certified Scrum Master or PMI-Certified Associate Project Manager
- Hands on experience working with Jira, Basecamp, or other major project management tools
- Exceptional people management skills
- Good technical understanding
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills (fluent in English mandatory) with an ability to influence people at all levels
- You have the ability to initiate/manage cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects with tight deadlines
- You have proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Able to work with geographically dispersed teams.
- “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary.
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
- You believe in delivering back to the community and you do contributions toward it.