About the Role
Rapidops blends domain knowledge, truly cutting-edge technologies and data science to craft successful products and services that solve real problems, delight customers and rewards the risk takers.
About the Work:
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Translate functional requirements and specifications into documented test plans, cases and steps.
- Identifying issues, risks and dependencies escalating and managing where appropriate.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Promote and advocate best practices within the team and throughout the business.
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and developers to ensure a successful, high quality user experience
- Review user stories with business analysts, designers and developers to ensure tests are appropriate to demonstrate that delivered solution meets agreed requirements
- Researches new products and industry methodologies and facilitates the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- You’re based in Ahmedabad, or plan to shift here in nearby future.
- You have at least 2 – 3 years as a manual tester. You can talk in detail about your experience of manual testing and challenges you faced while releasing any product.
- You are really good with written and verbal English.
- You have good knowledge on Test Case preparation, review & execution, Defects review and management
- You have demonstrable experience in SDLC methodology such as waterfall, SCRUM, or agile methodologies.
- You have hands-on experience in Testing Web/Mobile/Database applications.
- You have analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- You have ability to work independently, or in cross functional team.
- You have ability to organise and prioritise workload in order to meet necessary deadlines.
- Able to work with geographically dispersed teams.
- You’re familiar with Jira or other process management tools that help make our jobs easier and more productive.
- “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary.
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
- You believe in delivering back to community and you do contributions toward it.