About the Role
Rapidops is looking for a Jr. Web Designer with 1-2 years of experience. They should also have a user interface design skills. You should be able to translate requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
About the Work:
- Proficiency with current design and editor tools – Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, DreamWeave & Atom
- Able to implement creative designs with HTML, CSS, SCSS, Bootstrap knowledge.
- Work with managers & team leader to shape ideas and set the direction for the company.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team including another designer, user researchers, developers, and product managers to deliver the best possible experience for our customers
- Ensure all designs work across all browsers and on all devices
- Should have good insight into the latest web standards, color combinations, fonts, etc used on the site.
- You’re based in Ahmedabad or plan to shift here in the nearby future.
- You have at least 6 months of proven working experience as a Web Designer or similar
- You have good knowledge of HTML, CSS, and SCSS.
- You have a working knowledge of Bootstrap Frameworks and their components
- You have experience in designing responsive websites from the PSD or Sketch File
- Background in eCommerce would be a bonus
- You are really good at written and verbal English.
- “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary.
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
- You believe in delivering back to the community and you do contributions toward it.