About the Role
A Executive – Product Specialist, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Calling up customers to fix up appointments for a demo.
- Proactively approaching customers and demonstrating the product according to their needs and requirements.
- Provided necessary training and assistance to new customers on the procedures and practices for the product.
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions are taken.
- Continuously building product knowledge and keeping updated on any product developments.
- Submit daily/weekly reports of product and customers contacted.
- Preparing support or help article if requested.
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed.
What We Value
- You’re based in Ahmedabad, or plan to shift here in the nearby future.
- You have at least 1-2 years of proven experience as a Client Relationship Management.
- You are really good at written and verbal English.
- You should be working in night shift.
- You are proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- You are from a background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus.
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- You have the ability to work independently or in a cross-functional team.
- You have the ability to organize and prioritize workload in order to meet necessary deadlines.
- Able to work with geographically dispersed teams.
- “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary.
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
- You believe in delivering back to the community and you do contributions toward it.