About the Role
We are looking for someone who embraces openness, teamwork, and innovation. You should be keen to turn your hand to any marketing task with a passion for inbound lead activities and excitement to try, learn, and improve on marketing campaigns. You should be keen to work with a range of people and different departments to discover how to increase and convert leads, as well as educate and delight users.
Your main duties include writing interactive content, market the content by reaching out to other publishers and getting it published on high-quality sites.
About the Work:
- Creative communicator and fresh thinker, able to develop and pitch good ideas.
- Handle all Content Marketing activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to generate more business leads.
- Ability to assess the current content and implement new strategies.
- Involve in research, ideation, and new concept creation.
- Propose content ideas to attract prospect leads that are inspired/backed by market research.
- For digital outreach – build and generate content for Blogs, Social Media, Quora, Article, Answers for Q&A sites, Press Releases, Blog Comments, etc.
- Building and maintaining relationships with industry partners for content marketing.
- Outreach for placing content on relevant websites and publications.
- Keeping an eye on the market, monitoring and reporting on industry trends, hot topics, etc.
- You’re based in Ahmedabad or plan to shift here in the nearby future.
- You have knowledge of SEMRush, Google Analytics, and Google search console.
- You have demonstrable experience in producing engaging creative content.
- You have a clear understanding of SEO principles and implementation.
- You are really good at written and verbal English.
- You are proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- You have the ability to work independently or in a cross-functional team.
- You have the ability to organize and prioritize workload in order to meet the necessary deadlines.
- “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary.
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
- You believe in delivering back to the community and you do contributions toward it.