About the Role
Rapidops is looking for a BA who can review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
About the Work:
- Identifying, defining and documenting business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements and levels of systems access after consulting with functional unit management and personnel.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Communicating and collaborating proactively with team to analyze information needs and functional requirements and delivering Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs as and when required
- You’re based in Ahmedabad, or plan to shift here in nearby future.
- You have at least 1 – 2 years as a Business Analyst. You can talk in detail about your experience as a Business Analyst and challenges you faced while releasing any product.
- You are really good with written and verbal English.
- You must be able to write software product requirements and create wireframes.
- You have the ability of creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
- You have experience of delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- You have demonstrable experience in SDLC methodology such as waterfall, SCRUM, or agile methodologies.
- You have experience of working on international projects
- You have analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- You have the ability to work independently, or in cross functional team.
- You have the ability to organise and prioritise workload in order to meet necessary deadlines.
- Able to work with geographically dispersed teams.
- You’re familiar with Jira or other process management tools that help make our jobs easier and more productive.
- “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary.
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
- You believe in delivering back to community and you do contributions toward it.