- Work with Us
Sr. SEO ExecutiveFull Time, Ahmedabad, India
Rapidops Inc. is one of the fastest-growing digital products and software companies in the USA. At Rapidops, we’re passionate about enabling companies and individuals to thrive in their work. We partner with leading companies of all sizes and shapes to help transform their businesses and industries with our advanced digital products, software, and services. Our products touch millions of lives daily, solve tough problems, and help to make the world a better place. And there is a lot more to build and transform.
About the Role:
We are looking for a result-driven SEO executive who can play a vital role in developing optimized web content. The SEO executive’s responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting the maintenance of the website’s architecture to ensure user friendliness.
To be successful as an SEO executive, you should have a strong eye for content and data, working knowledge of coding techniques, and a commitment to constantly improving key skills. Ultimately, an SEO executive should have outstanding knowledge of SEO, passion for the industry, and time management skills.
- Ability to identify SEO problems or inhibiting factors, diagnose the root cause and devise effective intervention.
- Handle all content marketing activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to generate more quality leads.
- Coordination with other teams for SEO implementation.
- Deep understanding of building organic traffic and improving SERPs.
- Work closely with content writing team. Content writing skill is a plus.
- Build and maintain relationships with industry partners for content marketing.
- Outreach for placing content on relevant websites and publications.
- Keep an eye on the market, monitoring and reporting on industry trends, hot topics, etc.
- Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing website traffic through organic search listings.